We bought a car from them August of last year.I love my car but I have a problem.

Last week I got a flat tire a nice man offered to help me change it, well it seems the spare I have does not fit my car Really! Well in the midst of changing the tire the police showed up asking if everything was okay, I said I had someone helping so she just hung around to assist.. When we found out the spare did not fit there was nothing else that could be done but have it towed so the police called a tow truck. I did not have $145 plus $5 a mile to get it towed to Fitzgerald so he took it to their lot.

We called Fitzgerald on Saturday starting at 9am and explained the situation they said they would order a tire but it would not get here til Tuesday okay so what do I do for a car. We were told we would get a call back and never did even after leaving many messages. Finally we got someone to help and told us we could get a rental but not until Monday as the company they deal with closes at 4pm this is now about 4:15 convenient HUH. We asked them about the towing fee and were told they were not responsible for that because they are not at fault for the wrong spare.

HUH We bought the car from you and I know it was used but really should you have not made sure it was the right spare.

Well today my car is still at the tow lot and I do not know when the part is coming in They should pay for the towing.By the way my husband is on social security disability and our car is really needed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of spare tire from Fitzgerald Auto Malls. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Fitzgerald Auto Malls to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it was all there fault. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fitzgerald Auto Malls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fitzgerald Auto Malls?

Comments