Turnaround Time

Beware of this dealership and their lack of integrity. Purchased a 2016 FRS not from this dealer but serviced it at this dealership.

The car developed a discrepancy in the paint and I took it up to the dealer for warranty coverage. The service manager Ed McCurry looked at it and initially said it did look like some issue with the paint under the clear but called for a regional rep to come look at it. A week goes by and the rep comes and looks and states he feels it was caused by some outside substance but they would cover it under a one time good will gesture and I was sent to a paint and body shop for an estimate. Two weeks passed and I get a call from Ed stating they decided not to cover it and that was it.

I called corporate Toyota opened a case up and Ed decided to change how the whole story went when questioned by the case manager and I was offered 500 dollars by the case manager Joan Collins instead of whatever service I wanted which would be reimbursed after I spent 500 dollars.

Yeah no thanks that doesn't cover my car so beware of this lack of integrity by Ed McCurry. Id suggest a different dealership if thats the type of leadership they have.

Review about: Fitzgerald Auto Malls Manager.

Preferred solution: Fix my car as agreed.

Comments